Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dr. Feelgood - Japanese Reissues 2014 (CDs) - #160

Dr. Feelgood - Japanese Reissues 2014 (CDs)

The whole lot from Down By The Jetty" to "A Case Of The Shakes" seems to have been reissued in Japan in January 2014 and those CDs can be ordered online (with a 3 to 5 days delivery time delay). Strange enough, the exact same batch is also offered as a cardboard sleeve edition (different catalogue numbers, but also single albums) with a street date in March 2014. What do I make of this? No idea, really! The latter seemingly "limited". O.K., there's a laugh! Last time I believed such a hype ... I probably need to turn back the clock a few decades.

Not sure I'll be forking out my cash for this, right now, sorry if I offend anyone, I couldn't care less. They could as well ask me to transfer my cash into their accounts, thus helping the starving record industry. I need to wait and see where this goes to. If there's any good reason thrown my way, I might change my opinion about this. Until then, this is a no-go for me.

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment