Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ducks DeLuxe - Riviera Shuffle - #87

Ducks DeLuxe - Riviera Shuffle

This is a 2011 release from Jungle. Live in Monaco. Until about five minutes ago, Jungle was a class A label in my books. This here is trash. Unbelievable, legit labels are still releasing recordings that make any audience tape an aural highlight. I've heard a few bad live recordings, but this one takes the cake. No selfrespecting bootlegger would release something like this. Thumbs down and in future I make sure, I listen to a Jungle release, before I buy the CD (if I'm buying any other release from them at all, that is).

I'm only at track three right now, but it feels like half an hour has passed. I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the whole CD ever. Not recommended! Definitely not recommended!

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment