Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alice Cooper - Old School: 1964-1974 (Part 3) - #107

Alice Cooper - Old School: 1964-1974 (Part 3)

What I said about this item being overpriced (by a long shot actually, see here)

http://thepracticerocks.blogspot.ch/2011/07/alice-cooper-old-school-1964-1974-part.html

holds even more true, now that i found a 4 CD set in one of my usual hunting grounds, selling for just around EUR 32.00 (at today's rate of exchange). Of course, there's no vinyl (which is a rehash of one of the CDs anyway) and there's maybe one or the other printing material not included. Apparently, the yearbook is there), but frankly, you're better off with this very much cheaper release.

And this is from the keyboard of a major Alice Cooper fan. I've seldom wasted my money on a more useless and overpaid item and I'm actually thinking of buying this new version and selling the big box on an auction platform.

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment