Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jimmy Page Promises 2013 Box Sets For Every Led Zeppelin Album - #155

Jimmy Page Promises 2013 Box Sets For Every Led Zeppelin Album

Well, 2013 is a thing of the past and those boxsets haven't turned up anywhere. I was a bit tired of waiting for these and towards the end of last year, I bought every album as a "Quiex" or a Japanese release vinyl, just because I wanted to have the lot on good sounding analog and replacing some of my earlier LPs. I don't think I'll go for those remastered boxsets now. What I have now (on CD and Vinyl) is good enough. Just shows, that if you go public with announcements, you should deliver.or the buyer will lose all interest.

Cheers

Devon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Three Albums Newly Remastered By Jimmy Page,
    Each With An Additional Disc Of Previously Unreleased
    Companion Audio

    Multiple CD, Vinyl, And Digital Formats,
    Including Limited Edition Super Deluxe Boxed Set, Available June 3

    http://www.ledzeppelin.com/news/2014/03/13/first-three-albums-newly-remastered-previously-unreleased-companion-audio

    ReplyDelete