Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Practice Rocks - #1

A few of you might know my website http://www.drfeelgood.ch/ where one can find some information about Dr. Feelgood and Wilko Johnson (and some other musicians). A website is a troublesome thing these days and there are quicker ways (and easier to handle), I'm trying my luck at a blog. Some things you might have otherwise found on my website, will appear here. Namely reviews of everything related to the Dr. Feelgood universe. But this is not all. As there is not a lot to say these days about the once best in the world Rock'n'Roll Band and their once upon a time leadguitarist, you're going to read here about the whole, incredibly strange and fascinating world of music, be it Rock, Blues, Jazz, old or new. This is my rant here and I'll try to have one post per week at least. Let's see if I can come up with something worthwile to say. For the purpose of this blog, I'll sign this with Devon (inside joke!).

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment