Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wilko Johnson – Walking On The Edge - #49

Wilko Johnson – Walking On The Edge

This one is not exactly strange, just a bit unusual due to the fact that the French release has a different coloration as well as fonts not found on other releases of this single. I don’t know what the problem is with this one, but I haven’t seen another copy since I got mine a couple of years ago. It’s not that I really need a go at another one, but it’s interesting to see, that even though one is trying to dig a copy up, this is futile.

U.K. Release


French Release


Now, if(!) a copy would turn up for sale, I wouldn’t expect it to go much higher than a standard stock copy from the U.K., that is to say, you’ll get enough change from tenner to buy you an espresso and a croissant at your local coffee bar. I’m just wondering, what have the French done with all the copies that surely must have been on the market there?

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment