Monday, October 15, 2012

Dave Hunter - The Fender Telecaster, The Life & Times Of The Electric Guitar That Changed The World - #100

Dave Hunter - The Fender Telecaster, The Life & Times Of The Electric Guitar That Changed The World

I don't know who pointed me towards this coffee table book, might have been Roberto or Julian. Sorry, can't really remember, I'm just getting older and ... what did I set out to say?

The real reason I bought this here, is the fact, that Mr. Johnson has written the foreword and, yes, you could say, I got this only on the strength of this fact. Actually there are a total of five pages dedicated to the master of the Telecaster (including a fullpage class A photograph I haven't seen anywhere else).


Around 240 pages, excellent printing, interesting layout and quite heavy, I believe somewhere around 1.5 kilos. No doubt, this is not a book you'll be sitting down with and start reading from cover to cover, no, this is a coffee table book in the truest sense of the word. You'll have it in your living room, ready to pick up and browse a few pages. And, it's a conversation starter. This has been released by Voyageur  Press in 2012. If you're still making up your wishlist for christmas, here's a thought.

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment