Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rhythm Sophie - #101

Rhythm Sophie

Unfortunately, this lady doesn't have a record release on the market so far. I only found out about her, by checking tons of videos and, voilà, there she was. A virtually unknown singer in the Rockabilly corner. I believe Rhythm Sophie hails from Hungary and nowadays lives in Germany, trying to cut a career out of her talents. And that she has, no shortage. Excellent voice, strong delivery and a good presence.


There are lots of videos of her available, I leave you just with this one, a cover version of "Finders Keepers". Apparently, she's the lead vocalist for several bands and is far from stuck with one outfit. I can just shake my head, wondering why this singer hasn't got a deal with a label as of yet. I'm going to be the first to queue up for a gig and her first record release.

Cheers

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment